Real Madrid and Kylian Mbappe – the two parties have long been tipped to come together.
Mbappe is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain in 2022 and no closer to renewing his deal.
Madrid are reportedly moving closer to prising the France international to the Spanish capital.
TOP STORY – MBAPPE POISED FOR MADRID MOVE?
Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe is edging closer to joining LaLiga giants Real Madrid, according to Diario AS.
Mbappe has long been tipped to swap PSG for Madrid, though the Ligue 1 holds continue to try to re-sign the World Cup-winning forward.
PSG’s Mbappe is determined to win the Champions League as he eyes the Santiago Bernabeu.
– Le Parisien, though, claims PSG are holding out hope on teaming Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi with Mbappe and Neymar in Paris.
Messi is set to become a free agent at the end of the season and he has been linked with PSG and Manchester City.
Neymar has also been linked with a Barca return. However, Le Parisien reports PSG are prioritising a move for Messi while trying to retain Neymar and Mbappe.
– Lautaro Martinez is on the verge of signing a new contract with Serie A champions Inter, says Gazzetta dello Sport. The Inter forward has been linked with Barca previously.
– Tuttosport reports star Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma is a primary transfer target for Serie A rivals Juventus. Donnarumma is out of contract at the end of the season and the Italy international has not agreed fresh terms with AC Milan.
– Borussia Dortmund will ask for less than €100million (£86m) to sell Jadon Sancho amid interest from United, Chelsea and Liverpool, says Fabrizio Romano.
– The Mirror says Liverpool are eyeing Roma star Lorenzo Pellegrini as incoming Giallorossi boss Jose Mourinho looks to overhaul the squad in the Italian capital.
The front page of Thursday’s Gazzetto dello Sport, meanwhile, claims Mourinho is looking to bring Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic and Madrid’s Isco to Roma.
– Soon-to-be free agent and City star Sergio Aguero is dreaming of a Barcelona move, according to Romano. Inter, Tottenham and Chelsea have also emerged as options for the veteran forward.
– Maurizio Sarri is a candidate to take charge of Milan if Stefano Pioli fails to guide the Rossoneri into the Champions League, claims Gazzetta dello Sport.
Sarri was reportedly set to join Roma before Mourinho’s appointment.
– Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga, Sassuolo’s Manuel Locatelli and Mikel Merino of Real Sociedad are on Barca’s shortlist to replace Sergio Busquets, reports Mundo Deportivo.